Styling Braided Hairstyles

I love simple braided hairstyles because they change up my hair game a bit, and they add a different type of dimension to my hair. Here are a few ways I decided to style my effortless, easy bubble braid hairstyle. 

So here are the braids without any accessories or additional styling. This hairstyle is so cute and extremely easy to do. I have a tutorial over on my tiktok account! 


This is my favorite way to dress up a hairstyle a little bit more. Headbands are such a good trend to hop on right now. I buy all my headbands at Tj Maxx because they're typically really cheap, but you can find some at Target or Walmart that are just as cute!

Bubble braids are my favorite hairstyle for the beach. I always get compliments and the beach hat is the perfect addition. I have a serious obsession with hats, so this beach hat from Target was an obvious top pick for my closet. 
A hair scarf is a super cute way to dress up a hairstyle, but they intimidate some people. If you're one of those people who feel weird tying a scarf in your hair, this is the trick for you. Find a thinner than normal hair scarf, and weave it into your braids. This is seriously such a cute way to add a pop of color to your braids without going overboard. ]

This is my favorite way to wear bubble braids when I'm running errands. It keeps those little flyaways out of my face, but holds my hair together. Everybody I know owns a baseball cap, so you can easily achieve this hairstyle. 



Comments