Target Haul


I was so happy to make a quick trip to Target before all the madness hit. I managed to create a few cute outfits. I came home with a few of these pieces because they were so freaking cute! Target had some gorgeous pieces out for spring, but I didn't find very many dresses in my size. Maybe once this craziness blows over I can go out and gather up some dresses to share with you guys.


Outfit #1 is this ADORABLE top I found by total accident. It was hidden behind some other tops, but the colors are everything I want in a top; neutral and feminine. I was really happy with the fit because it didn't cling to you, but if didn't make you look bloated and frumpy. This top would be so cute paired with some white skinny jeans too.

I paired it with my super comfy Tory Burch Inspired sandals and these jeans I picked up at Target as well. The jeans were incredibly flattering, and a great pair of jeans to add to any closet. I think these are a great staple to add to any closet, and I definitely don't mind the price point.


Outfit #2 was a combination of this simple tank top and these overall shorts. I was literally walking out of the store when I spotted these super cute overalls and I HAD to have them. I grabbed a pair and ran straight to the dressing room. I would recommend sizing down a size. I am normally a small in everything and I grabbed an extra small. (for reference I'm 5'5" and about 120 pounds) They already are oversized, and they are super comfy. I've paired them with a few different tops and have tried them with some wedge sandals too.


Outfit #3 was probably my favorite other than the overalls. I am the queen of sweatshirts, so when I picked up this one and realized how soft it was, I HAD to have it. I live for American Eagle sweatshirts, but this one was just as amazing and not as expensive. I imagine they will be going on sale soon as well. I kept the same distressed jeans and a cute plaid flannel tied around the waist. I actually tried the flannel on too, and it was comfy too. I loved the color of the sweatshirt, and they had others to choose from as well.

Outfit #4 was a simple white tee that anybody has in their closet along with this striped cardigan. I love layering simple pieces to create a different look. I really tried to pick out bright and airy pieces that were perfect for spring. Blush pink is a perfect color to pair with some neutrals to bring in the warmer weather and sunshine. 


 Outfit #5 is a combination of this gorgeous top and the same distressed jeans. Can anybody tell that I LOVE these jeans. This top screams spring, and the sleeves were gorgeous. There wasn't a liner, but with neutral colored undergarments it would be totally fine. I do like to play it safe though, so I more than likely would wear a tank top. I really wanted to pair this with a pair of blush skinny jeans, but I couldn't find any.

Comments