Best Drugstore Mascara Ever

Best drugstore mascara ever! It was gifted to me, and I have loved it ever since. I have naturally long, thick eyelashes, so I like a mascara that curls and gives volume. This one is perfect for that. I definitely recommend this for anybody even if your eyelashes are a little shorter. 

Dupe ALERT!! Aside from this being the best mascara ever, it is also an amazing dupe for this Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara. Both formulas are similar, have amazing wear time, and create a gorgeous false eyelash effect. 

Face products:
The foundation I am wearing is the Maybelline Fit Me matte foundation. I have used it for years, and it is a great foundation for mixed skin types like mine. It has a long wear time as well. 

I just recently started using the Anastasia Beverly Hills bronzer, and I love it. It is a great product for someone new to contour, but a good investment. I found it at TJ MAXX, so definitely look there if you want to try to get a good deal. 

Tip: If you're in a hurry, definitely use this bronzer as an eyeshadow in the crease of your eye. It helps you look more awake, defines the eyes, and also blends the entire look together with a similar color palette. 

Lips:
The only lip product I am wearing is this lipstick. It's the color "Clay Crush." This is a great winter color, but I easily wear it well into spring and summer. A great nude lippie to add to your collection for sure!



Comments